Data Scientist - Hedge Fund (Alpha Seeking Experience Required)
- Negotiable HKD
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page
- 26 sept. 18 2018-09-26
Extensive hands-on experience in Python is required Experience in building forecasting model is required
Our client is a spin-off fund from a bulge bracket bank's Prop Trading Desk. They are now looking for a Data Scientist who is a good team-player and have good analytical skills.
- Propose, build, and execute various data science models to leverage existing data to improve business
- Eager to learn and apply new technologies in trading algorithm
- Work on the complex problems at the intersection of finance and technology
- Work closely with traders and Quants within a small team culture
- Apply Data Science principles to solve practical, real world problems
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent
- Extensive hands-on experience in Python (Numpy/Pandas/Scipy) is a must
- Experience in machine learning libraries is a plus
- Experience in C++ is a plus
- Experience in Asian Market is a strong plus
- Experience in time-series model is a plus
- Experience/knowledge in high frequency trading is a plus
- Good communication skills to articulate trading ideas in English
- Candidate must be independent, humble, hands-on, passionate and driven
For this permanent position, you are entitled to all company's benefits. You will also enjoy a competitive remuneration package. This will be a great opportunity for someone who enjoy face-paced environment and gain exposure in Hedge Fund.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kelvin Lam on +852 2848 9545.