A digitally native Financial Services organisation in Hong Kong is looking for a Data Scientist to partner with the Sales and Marketing team to develop methods to elevate the Customer Experience leading to increased and sustainable revenue and turnover. The Fintech is data-driven, innovative and open to fresh, new ideas so a perfect environment for experimentation.
A core focus of the Data Scientist will be to implement NLP and Speech Recognition to help with customer engagement through the lifecycle of their experience journey. You will partner very closely with the business to work out what the priorities are and how best to implement the solutions. You will partner with vendors and utilise opensource to design AI models and create best-fit solutions.
Key skills and experience required:
- Master degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics or related degree
- 3 years of experience in big data unsupervised learning, applied machine learning with regression, classification, models for supervised learning, etc
- Proven skills in Machine Learning and Deep Learning, e.g. linear/logistics regression discriminant analysis, bagging, random forest, Bayesian model, recurrent neural networks (RNN), long-short term memory (LSTM) network, etc.
- Knowledge in Chatbot, artificial intelligence and speech recognition technology
- Strong skills in the use of current state of the art machine learning and deep learning tools such as TensorFlow, Spark, CNTK, etc.
- Programming skills in various languages (C++, Scala, Java, R) with proficiency in Python
- Experience with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop
- Strong analytical, logical, problem-solving skills and business acumens
The ideal candidate will be highly curious with a passion to learn the business driven by a desire to have a real, meaningful impact on the business.
The Fintech has ambitions to truly disrupt the traditional banking sector and is building a cutting-edge platform to enable them to win. Your ideas and models will directly contribute to the overall success of the business so a great opportunity to put what you’ve learned into action.