Data Scientist Intern - Mox
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
· You will be given a 3-month data science project, supported by our data scientist, to specifically work on improving one of following areas: Acquisition, Activation, Retention, Referral, or Revenue with a clear hypothesis which you will need to validate against
· You will have a chance to collaborate with Growth, Product, Marketing, Performance, and Engineering team colleagues and help our bank to achieve the highest heart share in Hong Kong
· You will be expected to present your findings with various stakeholders at different stages of the project Our Ideal Candidate
· Not afraid to dive deep into the data and ask a lot of questions
· Love to tell a good data story
· Proficient in manipulating datasets in Python and/or SQL
· Interest or exposure in customer psychology or behavioural science always a plus!
As one of the biggest banks in market, we are rapidly expanding by growing a new virtual banking business in Hong Kong. We see ourselves as a fast growing start-up company where you will enjoy autonomy and teamwork at the same time, solving new and exciting problems in a nimble and agile way. Join Mox and be part of history making for future banking experience!
To view more information on Mox, please visit https://mox.com/ .