Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Programme Manager with data transformation experience to drive big data analytics and data engineering. The selected candidate will be leading transformation projects and working closely with the business and technology groups. This role is a high profile senior position with great exposure.
- Manage the data transformation projects portfolio across various business and technology teams.
- Lead the transformation with appropriate frameworks, methods and best practices across the solutions delivery and execution process.
- Build Transformation Strategy across a pool of program resources. Drive project delivery and work improvements across the firm.
- Provide expertise and business advice to stakeholders.
- Manage the project portfolio with clear visibility and transparency of the delivery progress and financial performance.
- Provide direction, consultancy, and support to business and project teams.
- Ensure the transformation projects are aligning the corporate strategy results, business transformation goals, cost reduction, efficiency improvement, etc.
- Oversee program reporting on schedule, budget, scope, quality, risks, issues, team, resource management, etc.
- Manage and develop a matrix program team with well-defined program reports.
- Establish clear accountabilities and authority for different team members and build a strong culture across the program team.
- University graduate with Masters or Bachelors Degree preferably in Business, Finance, IT or other related disciplines
- Proven experience in managing and delivering large transformational change programs in cross-functional.
- Proven experience in managing data transformation projects including Big Data Analytics, Data Engineering, Data Governance, etc.
- Proven experience in stakeholder management, demonstrate strong leadership capabilities.
- Great Knowledge of complex and multifunctional program management.
- Great knowledge of the business process and change management.
- Strong interpersonal skills with different senior stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in verbal and written English communications essential.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at resume(at)pinpointasia(dot)com and put Data Transformation Programme Manager - Leading Financial Institution in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Chief Data Officer - Global Financial Institution
2) Application Lead (Life Admin / Business Process) - Life Insurance Group
3) Business Strategic Project Manager - Leading Financial Institution