- Assist to formulate Debt Investment Strategy.
- Leverage on market intelligence to make debt investment recommendations.
- Execute bond transactions within given risk limits.
- Assist in debt securities portfolio management to achieve profit target.
- Prepare analytical reports on market updates and portfolio review.
- Undertake credit analysis and make rebalancing recommendations.
- Bachelor degree or above preferably with major in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in fixed income related working experience including fixed income trading, credit analysis, asset management, etc.
- Qualification for Enhanced Competency Framework on Treasury Management is preferable.
- Proficiency in computer applications including Bloomberg Terminal, MS Office/ Excel/ Words/PPT.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin.
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Dealer.