Delivery Lead - Mox
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
As one of the biggest banks in market, we are rapidly expanding by growing a new virtual banking business in Hong Kong. We see ourselves as a fast growing start-up company where you will enjoy autonomy and teamwork at the same time, solving new and exciting problems in a nimble and agile way. Join Mox and be part of history making for future banking experience!
We are looking for a seasoned Project Manager/ Delivery Lead
to design, drive and launch new initiatives and projects. The person would be working alongside different stakeholders and deliver projects in a timely manner. Experience in AGILE project management is highly preferable, as well as familiarity in SDLC and Waterfall. The Role Responsibilities
• Define and ensure delivery of the roadmap for assigned solution(s), managing releases and dependencies with strategic priorities in mind.
• Work with internal and external stakeholders to understand needs, define features, write product specifications, iterate on feedback, write test plans with QA, manage the backlog, and ultimately ship products/features in a timely manner.
• Contribute to and analyse the design of solutions that enhance the availability, reliability, performance, security and agility of technologies.
• Lead diagnosis of complex technical problems to their root cause and recommend best course of action.
• Prioritize initiatives appropriately, weighing trade-offs that must be made.
• Collaborate with engineering, architects, design, suppliers and business teams to foster strong team dynamics.
• Communicate effectively across the organization with both business leadership.
• Contribute to our strategic technology/product direction and planning.
• Work relentlessly to make sure your team is focusing on the right things, while not spreading too thin.
• Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic goals.
• Maintain a current understanding of industry and technology trends. Our Ideal Candidate
• Solid experience in technical leadership roles i.e. product owner, software development or significant cross functional project manager.
• Track record of shaping business strategy for technical products or services and deliver results despite the ambiguity and complexity.
• Knowledge and experience of software development lifecycle and IT methodologies such as Agile/SAFe, ITSM, ITIL, Zachman Framework, etc.
• Good understanding of SDLC/ Waterfall.
• Prior PRINCE or SCRUM training is highly preferable.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, prioritization and organisational skills.
• Know how to inspire, motivate, influence and support team members and stakeholders to get things done.
• Experience with or exposure to cloud technologies such as AWS, GCP or Azure is highly desirable.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to work in complex environment where success depends on a high degree of cross-functional collaboration.
• Desire to make a significant impact in a high growth environment.
To view more information on Mox, please visit https://mox.com