Our client, a well-established bank in Hong Kong, is looking for a high-calibre candidate to join their digital channel team.
- Lead teams to maximize the opportunities for customer engagement through our multiple digital channels.
- Work with business stakeholders and external customers to carry out the best solution
- Produce and optimise content across Mobile, Internet Banking, Public Website and Digital Messaging to maximise customer conversions, improve online experiences and generate income.
- Engage with markets at a senior level to gather priorities and extract performance data, building this into a plan that improves the performance of the digital channel.
- Mobilize the team members to implement the digital strategy of the bank under all the constraints. Prioritize the request from users to make the best use of the available resources
- Ensuring timely delivery of digital-related projects
- Bachelor degree or higher qualifications preferably in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science
- At least 10 years of relevant experience, preferably in banking and financial sector
- In-depth knowledge and experience with project management, digital products, strategy formulation and implementation, and people management
- The ability to manage concurrent multi-faceted projects involving both internal and external parties as well as resolving conflicting interest and competing priorities of various business users under limited/tight available resource
- Knowledge of the latest technology and market environment