Our client is an oversea investment platform of a reputable State owned enterprise directly under State Council of PRC government with a net worth of around 800 Billion RMB. Their oversea Investment platform is now looking for a high caliber real estate investment candidate as their Real Estate Investment, Deputy General Manager.
Our client is one of the most well established state owned infrastructure, real estate investment and property development company as well as a leading property, real estate development, investment company. They are currently looking for a top tier Real Estate and property investment professional to join their top management team as their Deputy Managing Director.
- Participate in strategic & long-term planning of the Company’s private equity fund
- Coordinate the development and implementation of investor relations / marketing activities for the fund, to foster relationships with investors and maintain existing relationships.
- Keep track of country's macroeconomic and social development status, strategic investment area economic development status, industry development trends and macro policies, fiscal and monetary policies, industrial development policies, and analyzing market investment opportunities;
- In charge of the research on the main investment and financing operation modes of the company's investment business, researching the business operation mode, transaction structure, profit mode, operation path, etc .;
- Serve as the Company’s primary strategic level contact with an assigned group of investors.
- In charge of conducting project due diligence, investment value and risk analysis on officially established projects, determining the cost, benefit and risk of investment projects, designing investment transaction structure and terms, business negotiations, investment and financing scheme design, and organising the preparation of investment analysis reports.
- Address investors’ inquiries and concerns in a timely manner
- Evaluate and monitor the business performance of business units
- Prepare distribution announcements and management letters to existing investors
- Maintain and foster relationship with investors, government agencies, legal professionals and all relevant market participants.
- Bachelor Degree holder in any related area, Real estate, engineering related majors is preferred.
- Have more than 8 years of relevant work experience; more than 3 years of experience in corresponding position management; preferably with established international institutions or investment corporation with PRC background.
- Existing network within investors community and good understanding of investor sentiment.
- Familiar with investment, merger and acquisition, comprehensive development decision-making procedures;
- Have good understanding in regarding the theory of real estate development, operation and management systematically;
- Understand the content and procedures of real estate projects, and organize the completion of the report;
- Self motivated candidates with leadership ability will find a highly rewarding career within a stable organisation with stable growth.
- Have good grasp of real estate project technology, economic evaluation, financial model, investment and financing methods, with strong business capabilities such as investment project acquisition or company merger and acquisition and real estate development management;
- Excellent command of Cantonese and Mandarin is mandatory. Other languages will be an advantage.
- Client company is willing to buy off suitable candidate's bonus or wait until the candidate collect it.
- Stable working hour.
- Very competitive year end bonus.
- Candidate will be considered as a core member of their management team.
- Fully comprehensive medical insurance and personal insurance
For further information, please contact our Douglas Au at 2523 9994.