Our client is one of the leading financial institutions in private banking. Due to their excellent business performance, they are looking for the Deputy Head of Private Banking in Hong Kong. Our partner offers an excellent team-oriented work environment, challenging culture as well as outstanding talent development programs for suitable and qualified candidates.
To the be right man hand of the business, you will directly report to Head of Private Banking in Hong Kong with unique business strategy decision making. You will be required to perform the people management and the sales performance management. about the job.
skills & experiences required.
- Oversee all aspect of private banking activities that service the needs of high net-worth clients
- Develop strategies and objectives that cover all products and effective marketing plan
- Implement operations, processes, and team development programs that enhance the achievement of private banking objectives
- Manage sub-functions within a boarder department functions
- Creates functional strategies and specific objectives for the sub-functions and develops budgets/polices/producers to support functions infrastructure
- Bachelor degree or above, MBA preferable
- Minimum 10 years of people management experience in Wealth Management
- Experienced working in China is highly preferable
- Deep knowledge of the managed sun-functions
- Solid knowledge of overall department functions
- Outstanding relationship management capabilities with strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Rick Chung on +852 2232 3426 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org