Well known securities firm Market Risk Focus 12+ years of experience
- Manage and lead the Market Risk Team by coordinating operational activities, training and developing the team;
- Formulate the Market Risk Policy and monitor implementation to ensure the Market Risk Management quality is sustained and any risk cases or alerts are escalated timely to the management;
- Develop Market Risk Management Systems to fulfill the risk monitoring/ reporting requirements from internal and external needs;
- Oversight for the market risk and liquidity risk associated with the Firm including VaR, Stress Testing and Detailed Control Limits associated with different businesses;
- Drive Market Risk analysis, highlighting and resolving issues as required; and
- Perform such other duties as shall from time to time be directed by superiors.
- Degree or above in Finance, Statistics, Risk Management or related disciplines with professional qualifications such as CFA and FRM is preferred;
- A minimum of 12 years of experience in market risk in financial institutions (banks, brokerage, fund house, etc.);
- Solid knowledge in capital market and products, especially in listed equities, structured derivative products, fixed income securities and commodities;
- Proficiency in Bloomberg and VBA;
- Analytical with good managerial, project management and problem-solving skills; and
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin).