Deputy Manager, Accounting & Business Analysis
- Monitor and analyses the balance/ movement/ aging of suspense/ bridge accounts and AP/AR accounts.
- Communicate with relevant parties for transactions details and predicted clearance date of these accounts. Collect supporting and monthly reports/ application forms from relevant parties.
- Review and enhance district financial internal controls through policies, procedures, and guidelines. Identify weaknesses in internal control, evaluate risks, propose solutions, and implement solutions. Prevent risks due to inappropriate usage of suspense/ bridge accounts and AR/AP accounts.
- Prepare monthly quarterly monitoring reports of suspense/ bridge accounts and AP/AR accounts for management review.
- Assist with period-end close processes. Reconcile systems, prepare and post journal entries. Reconcile various balance sheet and statement accounts.
- University graduate, major in Finance / Accounting / Business
- At least 3 year relevant accounting experience in banking industry
- Good base knowledge of theory/ principles of banking product
- Familiar with common PC application, including Chinese input, excel, pivot table, vlookup and so on
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills & excellent Chinese writing skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua