Deputy Manager, Risk and Control, Private Banking Department
- Develop Department quality assurance strategies and formalize service standards to consistently improve Private Banking service.
- Plan and organize orientation and on-board service trainings, license accreditations (HKMA, SFC, Insurance and CPWP) and programs to enhance frontline engagement and nurture quality service culture, in compliance with HKMA standard
- Monitor service quality in Department. Analyze customer feedback for management review and identify measures to improve customer experience
- Co-ordinate with other departments to develop and implement process improvement projects to enhance Department service efficiency
- Develop and organize customer experience initiatives and campaigns, support ad-hoc marketing projects to enhance top tier customers' loyalty and Bank usage
- Compile reports related to HKMA/SFC. Ability to answer query in relations to the reports
- Handle ad-hoc projects when necessary
- University degree or above in related subjects.
- Over 7 years banking experience or relevant working experience.
- Knowledge of the general banking practices and laws including Securities & Futures Ordinance and Banking (Amendment) Ordinance 2002.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua