Our client, one of the leading Global Insurers, is currently looking for Derivatives Business Analyst with a strong background in Investment Services, who will work from the front to the back office. The right candidate will need to work with various Business stakeholders to understand the business challenges and requirements, and should have a good Customer service mindset.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Should understand the investment life cycle of FI, EQ, Funds, and derivatives
- Support Investment Services at Group and in Local Business
- Work closely with the stakeholders, portfolio managers to understand the business requirements
- Provide support to project stakeholders and be able to effectively engage and manage stakeholders’ in regular requirement related discussions.
- Collaborate with the IT Vendors for the solution, proposal, development and delivery
- Vendor management to improve quality of solutions
- Relationship management to all the key group and data services used by the firm
Requirements of the role:
- University degree holder in Information Technology, or related discipline.
- 10 years of experience with expertise in Asset Management industry
- Knowledgeable in systems such as Bloomberg AIM, Eagle, Aladdin, Charles River
- Excellent communication, analytical and creative problem-solving skills and time-management
- Good written & spoken communication skills in English with ability to present ideas in a professional manner
If interested in discussing further, please send your CV to: email@example.com and put “Derivatives BA” in the subject heading.