- 600K - 1.3M per annum.
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BAH Partners
- 14 janv. 19
My client is a global top-tier investment bank that prides itself on offering a dynamic environment that creates pioneering solutions that transform finance and push the limits of digital possibilities. The candidate will be part of a thriving team fueled by problem-solvers, innovators and global strategists who are the epicenter of their evolving multi-billion-dollar Derivatives business. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of derivatives products/business, functional programming, exposure to machine learning and familiarity with modern web technologies, in addition to exceptional communication skills.
- You will work closely with a team of highly capable and experienced engineers, in an open and meritocratic environment to develop, enhance and support their complex Derivatives Sales and Trading applications
- You will gain technical expertise and business knowledge, and will apply them to deliver real-world solutions for the business
- You will seek opportunity to continuously automate manual work and process inefficiencies to save time and focus on more mission critical work
- You will work build relationships with colleagues from multiple areas of the business, including: trading, sales, structuring, and many more
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or other related technical discipline
- Knowledge of derivatives products and derivatives business is advantageous – but not required
- Experience in one of more of the following programming language; C++, C#, Java, Python
- Exposure to modern development best-practises e.g. agile/TDD, etc.
- Excellent communication in English – this is a Front-Office role, and involves a lot of direct communication with the desk
- This company will provide you with a strong in-house training program and multiple opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge
- You will build you practical knowledge of the Derivatives products and the Derivatives business
- You will have the opportunity to apply Machine Learning and AI to improve the system
- The opportunity to work with the latest technologies within an evolving, fast-paced environment
- You will work in an environment that offers flexibility that supports work-life balance
This is a highly exciting opportunity to join a leading ibank that is embarking on a large scale global technology growth initiative to revolutionize how they operate. You will be working with the best-in-class teams, leaders and technologies to help operate, optimize and grow their fast-moving business.
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore other opportunities within enterprise information technology, please send your detailed resume to Nina Bansal at email@example.com or call +852 9530 9907 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is a top supplier of the best finance technology talent for most of Hong Kong's top-tier financial institutions.
For more opportunities, please visit our website at http://bahpartners.com/live-roles