Design Lead - Digital Product, UI/UX
A global MNC is expanding their digital business in Asia. They have presence in Hong Kong, Singapore, Korea, Thailand etc. and currently looking for an experienced Design Lead to join the Hong Kong design and product team.
• Act as tribe lead for digital user experience design and own the digital design guide for end customer's digital experience development in Omi-channels
• Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences that fits to the respective local needs in different countries
• Work with senior C-level stakeholders to develop best in class digital user experience and journeys
• Facilitate the digital design needs by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for the digital channels and partnership ecosystems
• Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
• Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions for the group and specific countries
• Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
• Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders in Group level and in with local project team in the country level.
• Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
• Lead in forming Digital Design framework & guideline to support all internal digital designers to design according to latest expectation from the Brand & Marketing and Customer Experience guidelines.
• 7 years+ UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
• University degree in Graphic, Interaction, Web, Multimedia Design or related equivalent
• Experience in Financial industry and retail business area will be preferred
• A solid grasp of human-centered design, planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
• Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
• Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and stakeholders.
• Ability to work with internal stakeholders to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet the business needs and vision.