- Competitive HKD with bonus
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Atom International Technology Limited
- 20 mars 19
We are currently hiring a junior level DevOps Engineer to join our fantastic development team. If you are looking to grow in a fast moving startup environment then please read on!
- Work to integrate, automate and support the organisation’s AWS configuration management system
- Maintain a strict adherence to policies and procedures related to Configuration Management
- Design and develop dynamically scalable, highly available, highly reliable and fault-tolerant environments on AWS
- Assist the project manager in preparing estimates and justification for assigned tasks
- Work with developers and operations to build a cohesive, responsive, and highly manageable AWS environment.
- Automate deployment of standard environments to support rapid expansion of the business to new regions.
- Recommends alternative processes and solutions
- Support maintenance releases, go-lives and troubleshooting calls.
- Assists in diagnosing and solving production issues in Linux environment
- Deliver innovative, flexible, integrated solutions to meet the customer’s changing business needs.
- Experience deploying and coding micro services
- Experience with performance management (Auto Scaling)
- Experience working with Linux operating systems
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with the AWS environment
- Minimum of 2 years of experience building and configuring VPCs for development environments.
- Experience with performing support and administrative tasks within Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Proficient in scripting and one or more programming languages (Python, PowerShell, Bash)
- Experience in writing test case preferably using Python.
- Experience with build & deploy tools (Git, BitBucket, Bamboo)
- Experience with Infrastructure provisioning tools such as Puppet and CloudFormation
- Proficient in monitoring and logging tools such as Splunk, and ELK