DevOps Systems Engineer
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Eclipse Trading
- 15 oct. 17 2017-10-15
Eclipse Trading is a proprietary trading firm specializing in derivatives trading, including market making with its headquarters in Hong Kong. Combining our trading experience, technology and risk management, we currently trade the Asian markets and have offices in Hong Kong, Sydney and Shanghai. Technology is an integral part of our business, and we seek a high caliber individual for our development needs.
The highly talented DevOps team is responsible for developing solutions which directly affect the operation of our Trading System. In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with Software Engineering and Operation teams to deploy and operate our systems. Help automate and streamline our operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for configuration, deployment and operation. Promote a culture of collaboration, continuous improvement and automation. We are seeking a high caliber individual with a passion for DevOps and who is committed to achieving results.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Integrate and build automation tools for software development lifecycle
- Develop tools for application and performance monitoring
- Maintain and upgrade the internal Continuous Integration System
- Provide DevOps thought and leadership to all IT team members
- Practice continuous improvement, including giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Make a direct impact on how technology is delivered and managed at Eclipse
What you offer
- University Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 4+ years work experience, at least 3 of which in a DevOps role
- Strong technical skills - e.g. Python, Perl, Linux, Salt, Ansible, Atlassian, Automation, Git, Maven
- Impressive knowledge of open source software
- Strong knowledge of the software delivery pipeline, front to back
- Able to work / collaborate with other teams to drive for results
- Extremely focused on automation and standards based solutions
- Confident individual with excellent interpersonal skills
- Thrive in fast paced working environment
What we offer
- A young, dynamic, casual work environment, but still results driven
- Life/work balance, a multi-cultural environment and reasonable work hours
- A fast growing company, so we encourage the exploration of new technologies and ideas
- A flat management structure, where everyone is willing to voice his/her opinion
- Hands-on experience in the most exciting part of the financial industry
- Discretionary bonus scheme
If you want to work in a fast paced and proactive working environment, allowing you to be highly visible and rewarded on your results, then joining us will be a positive change in your career.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Due to the high number of responses that we receive, we are only able to respond to successful applicants.