Developer (1 year contract)
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Responsible for developing a new generation of applications across Wealth Management to promote a better user experience to high net worth clients
- Be part of a dynamic team developing class leading applications for the financial industry.
- Expect to be challenged in your adaptability and ability to think outside the box and use creative ideas to solve complex, real world programming challenges.
- Align development scope and coordinate across different IT teams.
- Work closely with Scrum Master, Product Owner and Scrum teams to deliver user-centric solutions for internal and external customers.
- Work with business and other technology teams to establish frameworks for delivering online capability
- Ensure risks, issues, costs and schedules are appropriately managed following Agile principles.
- Work with technology teams to co-ordinate development and create a delivery pipeline across multiple streams.
- University graduate in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Must have excellent web programming skill
- Able to work independently with various stakeholders
- Has experience in Agile / Scrum methodology
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.