Doctor of FinTech (DFinTech)
The programme aims to expose corporate decision makers to the digital impacts on the financial industry and equip them with the frontier knowledge in the FinTech area.
- Pioneering FinTech doctorate in the world
- Benefit from pooled resources of different faculties
- Integrate academic study, applied research and management practice
- Embrace digital transformation and technological innovations
- Explore the potential of digital economics / finance
- Collaboration with premier international institution(s) to provide an executive programme
- Part-time credit-based programme (51 credits in total)
- Subjects: one compulsory, one core, six elective subjects (24 credits in total)
- Two DFinTech Residentials (3 credits in total)
- One DFinTech Thesis (24 credits in total)
- Block teaching mode (Saturdays and Sundays)
- Study period: 3 years (extension is possible)
If interested, please send your CV by clicking apply and our representatives will contact you with information.