Digital Business Analyst - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 06 déc. 17 2017-12-06
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Digital Business Analyst.
In this role, you will
- Responsible for eliciting, defining and documenting business and functional requirements
- Communicate requirements and help devise effective solutions that are in line with the strategic aims of the business
- Work with Product Owners and Development teams using agile principles and processes
- Create and design wireframes, process flows, user personas, and journey maps.
- Use storyboards, task analysis, and user research tasks to capture and develop user requirements.
- Engage with relevant channel teams, technology teams, digital teams, legal, risk and compliance teams to document design options and recommendations
- Exploring data to find actionable insights and make product recommendations through funnels, cohort analyses, long term trends, user segmentation, regression models, and more
- Identifying opportunities for straight through approval processing through data automation and workflow automation.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts in ensuring user stories are developed correctly and meet acceptance criteria
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Experience in the design and delivery of online and mobile solutions in the Financial services industry
- Experience with multi channel solutions preferred
- Proven ability to work cross functionally to drive the requirements and solutions as well as resolve lower level operational issues with experience translating between business and technology
- Experience working in fast paced agile and scrum environments
- Proficiency in Atlassian product suite such as Jira, Confluence or similar
- Excellent analytical skills and proficiency in using PowerPoint and Visio tools required
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A2JI
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited