Digital Community Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 10 janv. 18 2018-01-10
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Digital Community Manager.
In this role, you will
- Manage digital wide facilities, the business continuity plan, ongoing relationships with business and other bank stakeholders,
- Help to Shape and evolve the culture in Asia Pacific in support of the Digital business.
- Foster and help drive the Asia Pacific Digital culture, use colleague insight to continuously enhance colleague experience, increasing loyalty, advocacy and retention.
- Improve the visibility of the impact the business is making through communications across Digital.
- Liaise with community manager in other countries to standardise experiences.
- Liaise with Communication team to support coordinate and support events and messaging to develop a unified Digital culture within the office.
- Manage regular meetings and actions with stakeholders from key areas of the business around space planning.
- Maintain close relationship with corporate real estate, facilities management, engineering and network departments to ensure availability of key resources
- Work across a number of areas including facility management, health and security, social, communication, new joiner experience, learning & development and new ways of working
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Be an individual with an innovate approach to delivery, comfortable with a high level of ambiguity prepared to drive through extensive change to meet timelines.
- Real community spirit with the willingness to improve the culture and manage change
- Previous experience in facility management and real estate is required for the role.
- Extensive experience in providing thought leadership, and driving a complex change agenda, and an ability to challenge the status quo
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to navigate multiple geographies and functions.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with senior executives and equally comfortable operating in the detail.
- Experience in identifying and understanding the risks and legal issues presented by the business using new emerging technologies.
- Experience in hospitality, marketing, retail, startups, consulting or related experience with strong operational focus
- Creative thinker with a willingness to suggest new ideas based on own experience, colleagues’ experience, desktop research and introduce cross industry practices and initiatives to the bank.
- Experience in Risk Management and control frameworks.
- Effective written and oral communication and influencing skills.
- Experience of working in agile environments with cross functional teams.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A8RE
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited