Digital Content Author - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 18 janv. 18 2018-01-18
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Digital Content Author.
In this role, you will
- Build, analyse and optimise required pages ensuring all incoming journeys, regardless of channel are accounted for
- Using data to further decision-making and reporting on effectiveness of content
- Help deliver pages and online journeys based on planned initiatives
- Working as a team to ensure business objectives and customer needs are met
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Retail Banking background is an advantage
- Understand the challenges of serving small businesses
- Able to formulate content marketing strategy for business banking needs
- Experience and understanding of content management systems and analytics tool
- Experience delivering localized digital content across multiple platforms, especially mobile
- Basic working understanding of web tools
- Strong analytical, and planning skills
- Ability to work with multiple teams while being able to manage projects independently
- Innovative, ability to approach things differently to deliver goals
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities
- Able to read and write English and Chinese
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009YU8
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited