Digital Insight Activation Specialist - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 18 janv. 18 2018-01-18
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Digital Insight Activation Specialist.
In this role, you will
- Lead Digital Insight Activation activities within Digital Centre of Excellence with primaryresponsibility of working with global and regional digital, and analytics teams
- Determine activation solution, evaluating those solutions and creating a best performance execution plan and tracking the results of the delivery
- Keep a roving brief on identifying new opportunities for insight development, potentially sourced externally from the organisation
- responsible for supporting Head of Insight Activation in delivery of revenue plans for the Digital channel in the Retail Bank and Wealth Management Customer Group, using the Digital Centre of Excellence as the mechanism
- Understand the value channel, forecast future sales targets and implementing plans to achieve them
- Lead the process where business observations are turned into tangible insight, clustered together to generate new concepts and translated into cross functional business action plans.
- Determine solutions that will significantly impact the business ability to drive revenue and or materially
- Develop partnerships with internal stakeholders and external sources of potential illumination and insight
- Partnering with the Global Digital Metric Leads to understand the Retail Banking Wealth Management objectives, both on a global and local basis to ensure alignment of activity
- Personally ensure that any action plan is executed with a positive tangible commercial outcome
- Establish excellent working relationship with digital teams and the wider content requestors community across the business
- Influence technology partners to resolve and improve optimisation tools and technologies
- When utilizing vendors ensure that the correct performance controls are in place to ensure high quality and expense management
- Create and manage a governance process to support the successful implementation of the resulting action plans
- Identifying key risks, issues and interdependencies and provide appropriate mitigation strategies
- Supporting audit or independent programme assessments as required
- Adhere strictly to compliance and operational risk controls in accordance with Company and regulatory standards, policies and practices, report control weaknesses, compliance breaches and operational loss events
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Be from a Direct marketing, Management Consulting, Digital Proposition Development background where the use of data to develop constantly evolving consumer propositions or communications is the norm
- Holder of senior roles within a Consumer facing organisation
- Possess a natural ability to explain complex concepts in an engaging manner which will result in organisational behaviour changing action
- Have excellent analytical skills with proven ability to understand complex data, identify key trends and opportunities, putting forward hypotheses to be tested and delivering recommendations
- Have a strong Commercial focus, ability to balance risks vs rewards and maximize the cost effectiveness and profitability for the business
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues.
- Innovative the ability to approach things differently or do different things to deliver goals
- Respectful of different cultures, working with colleagues from across all five regions
- High levels of resilience and self motivation
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A6AD
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited