Digital Messaging Data and Reporting Specialist - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 18 janv. 18 2018-01-18
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Digital Messaging Data and Reporting Specialist.
In this role, you will
- Responsible for data management, sourcing and delivery
- Responsible for devising data and report sharing formats and ensuring appropriate team members and colleagues gain access rights and are shared the report in the appropriate format
- Assist with data cleansing and manipulation process, ETL processes
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Proven track record of delivering best in class provision of data segmentation and targeting strategies that have enable both inbound and outbound digital messaging
- Strong Analytical ability and experience, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to work with complex data from a variety of sources, and to operate effectively where data is ambiguous or incomplete
- The ability to quickly understand customer and operational considerations
- Working knowledge of Adobe and Cognos or relatable MI and analysis tools
- Full standard range of MS Office applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Previous experience of either Financial Services problem sets or dynamic messaging problem sets
- Excellent understanding of project methodology, frameworks and best practice
- Subject Matter Expertise of channel, including technical, commercial, market place and customer considerations
- Innovative, the ability to approach things differently or do different things to deliver goals
- Commercial focus, capable of identifying and quantifying key business drivers to achieve business goals
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues
- Pragmatic decision making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments based on a range of factors, such as commercials, risk, customer experience, determine the implications and make recommendations as needed
- Excellent relationship management and influencing skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities
- High levels of resilience and self motivation
- People skills with the ability to share own Subject Matter Expertise to coach and develop others
- Respectful of different cultures, working with colleagues from across all entities
- Strong team player, highly collaborative recognizing specialized in a role in a larger programme of work and acknowledging other areas and individuals roles and responsibilities
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A4ZJ
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited