Digital Messaging Performance Specialist - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 18 janv. 18 2018-01-18
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Digital Messaging Performance Specialist.
In this role, you will
- Responsible for defining digital messaging success criteria, working with tagging teams to understand how data is captured and sourced and will ultimately be responsible for tracking digital messaging performance as messages are deployed
- Provide insight and recommendations on how to improve performance and drive business value for Digital
- Lead on digital data governance for Digital Messaging
- Manage the prioritization of the business demand in conjunction with the business stakeholders into the Digital Messaging Team
- Act as the first point of escalation from the business into the Digital Messaging on all data related or performance related issues to ensure delivery against key metrics
- Provide tools and required support to enable local entities and global business to reach specified global metrics
- Drive technology partners to improve system targeting and messaging capabilities
- Become a Champion for change to inspire stakeholders, anticipating their future needs and facilitating a structure to deliver solutions
- Develop and manage Governance procedures to minimize divergence from Digital Core solutions. Procedures should be comprehensive, clear and unambiguous, and include SLAs, individual and team ownership, mitigation strategies, resolution scenarios and escalation policy
- Identify, develop and implement improvements to internal Digital Processes in conjunction with Digital Global Teams
- Continuous optimization and improvement of digital messaging through a closed loop metrics driven processes
- Manage the define and maintenance the operational profiles used by inbound and outbound messaging operations teams for targeting
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Post Graduate or Masters Graduate
- Demonstrate having the necessary subject matter and leadership experience to create the framework and instil a performance culture
- Possess critical thinking and business awareness to determine the questions that need to be asked of the data to unlock performance step changes
- Have the analytical skills to test a hypothesis and articulate the conclusion without guidance
- Strong Analytical ability and experience, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to work with complex data from a variety of sources, and to operate effectively where data is ambiguous or incomplete
- The ability to quickly understand customer and operational considerations
- Previous experience of either Financial Services problem sets or dynamic messaging problem sets
- Excellent understanding of project methodology, frameworks and best practice
- Subject Matter Expertise of channel, including technical, commercial, market place and customer considerations
- Innovative, the ability to approach things differently or do different things to deliver goals
- Commercial focus, capable of identifying and quantifying key business drivers to achieve business goals
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues
- Pragmatic decision making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments based on a range of factors such as commercials, risk, customer experience, determine the implications and make recommendations as needed
- Excellent relationship management and influencing skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities
- Proven track record of delivering best in class data segmentation and targeting strategies that have enable both inbound and outbound digital messaging
- High levels of resilience and self motivation
- People skills with the ability to share own Subject Matter Expertise to coach and develop others
- Respectful of different cultures, working with colleagues from across all entities
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A500
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited