Digital Product Manager, Customer Experience - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 18 janv. 18 2018-01-18
Some careers have more impact than others.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Digital Product Manager, Customer Experience.
In this role, you will
- Responsible for delivering a world class end to end customer experience for onboarding unsecured lending customers, to drive new business using current and future digital capabilities.
- Responsible for working with all required stakeholders, understanding market trends and competitor landscape to deliver a multichannel customer experience that is easy, intuitive and simple resulting in high completion rates. They include Customer Experience for Digital Channels and in collaboration with the specific proposition owner
- Leveraging customer propositions and consumer insights to deliver an intuitive, easy and simple onboarding journey for unsecured lending customers to generate additional revenue and lower the cost to serve for the specific proposition.
- Engage with Software Delivery to construct quality customer experience at improved cost and time to market
- Working closely with Digital Customer Experience and Service Delivery to improve the delivery effectiveness through available digital channels for Customers
- Work with all Global and regional digital teams and third parties to ensure that component delivery parts are integrated to deliver a seamless and easy journey for our staff and customer
- Liaise with Regions and Marketing to promote usage and increase activation of customers
- Working with marketing and distribution teams to ensure a seamless transition from third party sites to HSBC and from HSBC digital to assisted digital human support
- Apply data, metrics and test results from customer reactions to tailor content, digital marketing and customer interactions to improve Return On Investment and customer returns for the proposition
- The role holder has primary responsibility for ensuring the proposition features are best in class, simple, easy to use and differentiating
- The role holder will also be responsible for championing the Multichannel customer experience and the impact of delivery to support proposition functionality and commercialisation
- Accountable for the end to end onboarding customer experience for unsecured lending products
- Define and develop improvement opportunities across customer experience, commercial product sales and digitally native capabilities
- Define functional and deployment requirements, in conjunction with Software Delivery, Change Delivery, Marketing and other stakeholders to facilitate improved customer journey
- Refine customer experience for new capabilities in partnership with Group Marketing, Proposition, Multichannel, and other key stakeholders
- Completive assessments, research new technologies and services, assess competitors, new entrants, review regulations for Digital requirements
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Excellent customer focus and detailed understanding of customer experience drivers
- Deep understanding of agile delivery principles and quality software engineering processes and practices
- Financial services and personal lending experience an advantage
- Strong understanding of Digital business, while experience with travel, lifestyle, and other consumer product development is a strong advantage
- An entrepreneurial drive, with the ability to deconstruct and solve problems, to investigate drivers and figure out why things happen
- Proven ability to build strong relationship across stakeholder groups with the ability to effectively influence and communicate across various business lines and units and at senior levels within the organisation
- Customer focussed, results based approach, able to deliver to deadlines
- Demonstrates flexibly when addressing shifting or competing priorities
- Proven ability to influence large teams without direct leadership authority
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent is a must
- Strong Analytical and Presentation skills
- Energetic, positive attitude and team player
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A7Q1
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited