Digital Product and UX Design Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 18 janv. 18 2018-01-18
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Digital Product and UX Design Manager.
In this role, you will
- Undertake and support team in creation of best in class channel propositions and services following user centred design techniques and industry best practice, including research and customer usability testing, briefing and managing agencies where appropriate.
- Contribution to the delivery of Digital Transformation Programme
- Contribution to the delivery of all flagship Group Transformation programmes where there is a digital workstream.
- Develop concept designs and clickable prototypes to support stakeholder engagement and illustrate early design thinking
- Indirect leadership of resources and specialists across other functions and organizations
- Quality Control
- Operation within Digital COE governance structures
- Management of interaction with digital agencies in line with policy
- Definition of metrics and usability scores to support quality control
- Provide market leading, compelling digital services that can leverage our global scale and distribution network.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Design graduate or with good experience on the relevant field
- Extensive experience of User Centred Design methodology and its practical implementation
- Experience of technical coaching, motivating and inspiring others to excel
- Experience of interaction and visual design with a strong understanding of user centered design
- Expert in best practice when designing for the web
- Skilled in the use of prototyping tools, flash and rich media
- Subject Matter Expertise of channel, including technical, commercial, market place and customer considerations.
- Accomplished in the development of mobile applications and web optimization for mobile devices
- Innovative. Has the ability to approach things differently or do different things to deliver goals
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues
- Experience of working with and managing agencies particularly usability testing
- High levels of resilience and self motivation
- Good relationship management skills to satisfy a wider range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities
- People experience in customer focused organisations.
- Strong people leadership experience including performance management, team development and a track record in motivating and inspiring others to excel.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009YTL
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited