Digital Solutions Architect
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Accountable for leading the definition and maintenance of the future state AIA Application Architecture as part of the overall Enterprise Architecture. Research, design, propose, and potentially deliver relevant technologies and solutions.
Manage and maintain application architecture model and their lower level components, and to ensure IT projects and activities are aligned with target architecture, principles, and guidelines
Support AIA Business Units to develop application roadmaps that aligns with the business strategies and growth.
- Define the to-be Application Architecture of AIA as part of the overall Enterprise Architecture vision, ensuring the alignment with the business and growth strategies of AIA
- Create and manage reference architecture on middle office and back office applications.
- Perform reviews on IT initiatives and guide local business unit teams/vendors to create contents that are aligned with group target architecture.
- Research, design, propose, and potentially deliver technologies and solutions related to middle office and back office, including but not limited to policy administration, claims administration, underwriting, distribution management, billing and payment, content and communication management and enterprise resource planning, etc. Bring the best solution option to a given business requirement
- Participate and lead solution design during project initiation stage.
- Oversee the design and realization of the application architecture within programmes and projects as necessary, ensuring adherence to architecture vision, standards and policies.
- Short-term goal is to ensure smooth delivery of COAST project as technical lead.
- Work closely with multiple departments within Group (e.g. IT, corporate solution, agency, partnership distribution, finance, HR, compliance, etc.) and local business units to develop prototypes to nimbly test feasibility of new concepts.
- Review product standard regularly to identify old technology to be retired and new technology to be expected
- Collect and analyse the current state application landscape of local business units and identify improvement areas. Provide recommendation and track the portfolio to eliminate end-of-life and legacy application, and to deliver the modern architecture
- Contribute to technical discussions and enhancement initiatives related to improving straight-through-processing, automation, cloud migration, agile development, etc.
- Deliver training through training courses or on-the-job training to local business units with the outcome to have skilled application designer.
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by reporting manager in order to meet operational and / or other requirements
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.