Director at Pinpoint Asia Limited
Our client, a leading insurance group, is looking for a Digital Tech Product Owner to lead their solutions development and project management. The selected candidate will be leading the next-generation digital insurance solutions.
- Work with the business partners including technology, operations, and business to design and develop mobile and digital technology solutions and products.
- Define and establish project scope and business requirements with the stakeholders. Perform business analysis, user story, and define the workflow and UX/UI. Provide recommendations on process enhancements.
- Manage end-to-end project business analysis including feasibility study, requirement analysis, UAT, and implementation support.
- Lead the project with end-to-end management across initiation to final implementation. Manage a matrixed project team and secure project resources.
- Build a strong relationship with senior business leaders and decision-makers. Formulate projects which can assist the achieving the business objectives.
- Provide direction, consultancy, and support to business and project teams.
- Manage projects on schedule, budget, scope, quality, risks, issues, team, resource management, etc.
- Manage and reconcile conflicts on resources and expectations between stakeholders, act as an escalation point when required.
- University graduate with a Bachelors Degree preferably in Business, Finance, IT, or other related disciplines
- Proven experience in managing a mobile digital product design journey, especially with User Interface, Storyboard, and mobile functionalities.
- Prior experience with Technology consultancy or Solutions providers is preferred.
- Private / Retail Banking / insurance / Wealth Asset Management experience is preferred.
- Agile Methodology exposure is highly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills with different senior stakeholders.
- Strong strategic vision and leadership.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in verbal and written English and Cantonese communications is essential.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at firstname.lastname@example.org and put Digital Tech Product Owner - Leading Insurance Group in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Security, Risk & Compliance Associate - Leading Insurance Group
2) PMO Manager - Leading Bank
3) Scrum Digital Programme Manager - Enterprise Platform