Digital UX/UI Designer
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Hydrogen Group
- 07 mai 18 2018-05-07
If you are looking for a great career journey and be involved in high profile projects, here is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced UX/UI Designer. There are multiple vacancies and these positions will start of as contract with a view towards being converted into permanent headcount.
Undertake all aspects of design activity from concept to customer testing to produce deliverables (including initial sketches, wireframes, clickable prototypes, hi-fi screen designs) in line with regional orderbook and in conjunction with Digital Analysts.
Lead UX design activity on small to medium sized projects and contribute to larger.
Operate as required across both the manufacture and deployment environment supporting convergence and reuse across ASP. Support the multichannel strategy and agent channel where the proposition is internet-based and business requirements state this.
- Design qualifications or equivalent.
- Experience of User Centred Design methodology and its practical implementation
- Subject Matter Expertise of channel, including technical, commercial, market place and customer considerations.
- Innovative - the ability to approach things differently or do different things to deliver goals
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues
- Good relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities
- High levels of resilience and self-motivation
Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd. EA No: 09S2930