A Financial Institution with aggressive growth planning is currently expanding their business in Hong Kong; hence they are looking for a Digital UX/UI Director to facilitate their digital solutions across APAC.
- Deliver customer first digital products with intuitive user experiences through research, concept idealization, wire framing, sketching, product prototyping and user interface design
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Define and develop improvement opportunities across digital platform operations
- Define problems and objectives, map user flows, prototype interactions, and create and launch market-changing / market-first products
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline
- More than 5-year working experience in Digital UX/UI Design and delivery
- Expertise in UX, wireframing and prototyping tools (e.g. Invision, Flinto, Sketch)
- Familiar with agile methodology
- Creative, innovative and well-organised personnel with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, independent, diligent and able to work under pressure and overtime to execute projects
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact +852 2847 9963 or apply online with your latest CV in word format and expected salary, quoting the job role “Digital UX/UI Director” and job reference:. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.