Digital Workspace Engineer - IT (Desktop & Executive Support) (12 month contract)
We are looking for talent to join our Digital Workspace Team to support service desk, handle end user's needs and support modern desktop side technologies. Job Responsibilities:
- Join the Digital Workspace team to deliver excellent customer service.
- Provide phone and remote/onsite support to users in the areas of IT services like Desktop Side Software (Microsoft Office2019, Office 365), Collaboration Tools (Webex, Microsoft Teams, IP Phone, Video Conference), PC hardware and mobile devices(iPad/iPhone/Android Phone).
- Support Executive level staff timely and properly with a high sense of urgency.
- Learn,adopt and support new workspace technologies for improving the employee experience.
- Follow and ensure the compliance of the internal policies and standards.
- Have a recognized University degree or above in computer science or related major.
- Require good communication, collaboration, organization and problem-solving skills.
- Have experience in supporting end-user equipment like desktop, laptop, printer, IP phone and video conference
- Knowledge in end-user software like Citrix, Email, Office 365, Microsoft Teams,SharePoint, Webex, desktop management tools like Active Directory, Group Policy, System Centre
- Have more than 2 years of experience in end user and desktop support, preferably in financial services.
- Experience in successfully interacting with customers.
- Prefer certifications: ITIL, Microsoft Office 365 like Mobility and Security, Identity and Services, Managing Modern Desktops
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX