Director, Anti-Money Laundering & Sanction Services, Forensic
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- KPMG (China and Hong Kong SAR)
- 22 janv. 18 2018-01-22
KPMG China operates in 16 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Xiamen, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR. KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.
KPMG Forensic China and Hong Kong SAR has experienced forensic resources based in Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong. We provide clients with commercial and financial expertise in the areas of Fraud and Misconduct Investigations, Anti-Money Laundering and Sanctions Services, Fraud Risk Management, Forensic Technology and Corporate Intelligence services.
The KPMG International Forensic network has over 1,100 professionals providing AML and Sanctions advisory services across numerous jurisdictions.
- A minimum of 12 years’ relevant experience in a regulatory risk management or financial crime compliance / AML function at a financial institution. Candidates with less than 12 years of experience will be considered for the Associate Director position.
- In-depth technical and practical knowledge of AML and Sanctions
- Lead teams to provide high-quality, professional day-to-day execution of engagements and projects in line with the firm's risk management practices for clients across a wide range of industries
- Leveraging your experience and knowledge of market practices, provide insight, advice and guidance to clients on a wide spectrum of AML/sanctions risk management and compliance matters in which we assist our clients, including risk assessments, proactive risk management program reviews, system validation reviews, governance and internal testing etc.
- Proactively assist with the identification of business opportunities, creating market demand for AML/Sanctions services, proactively identifying and pulling through opportunities and raising of internal and external awareness on AML and Sanctions
- Assist with the development of AML and Sanctions services opportunities across the financial services sector to address market demands (including technology enabled solutions and approaches) and grow a pipeline of new opportunities
- Assist with the development of in-house technical expertise as well as soft skills of the team
- Represent KPMG on AML and Sanctions practice through speaking engagements at industry associations; organize KPMG hosted thematic events / workshops and seminars
- Assist with the management of budgets, cost-control and financial reporting
- Produce quality working papers, review/revise work and take lead in drafting reports and proposals
- Develop and maintain professional and positive client interactions
- Contribute to personal and overall team development by staying up-to-date with AML related news and regulatory developments and proactively sharing with team members
- Collaborate with colleagues in the Forensic network as well as across Advisory on a variety of engagements and business development initiatives
- The role may require project-dependent travel to China and other countries in the ASPAC region
- A degree holder, with compliance or risk management background preferred
- Preferably a Certified Anti-money Laundering Specialist but not essential
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills, self- motivated, proactive, inquisitive and innovative
- Strong management and people skills
- Native/professional proficiency in English is a must; professional proficiency in Mandarin (oral and written) is a plus
- Proficient in use of MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of data and analytics tools is a plus
- We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2018 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.