Our client is a well known Chinese investment bank, they are looking for a Director, Head of Credit Business to join their wealth management team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle large loan projects, prepare credit proposals, perform project assessment and evaluation on margin financing;
- Liaise with business team and relevant parties in loan application and approval cycle, ensure smooth credit evaluation and timely approval;
- Internal coordination among various business lines to ensure smooth project implementation and delivery;
- Assist in formulating credit policies, guidelines and procedures of credit activities;
- Develop and train subordinates to support company's business growth;
- Monitor and supervise subordinates to ensure and maintain their good performance;
- To take up ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree holder in Finance, Business or related discipline;
- Minimum 10 years relevant working experience in Brokerage/ Financial institution;
- Sound knowledge in margin financing, stock market, wealth management product etc;
- Qualified RA1 and RA2 licensed is preferred;
- Strong interpersonal skills, problem- solving skills and management skills;
- Experienced in project coordination will be an advantage; Knowledge on evaluating and monitoring margin account risks will be an advantage.