Director, Hong Kong Banks (Credit Analyst)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 29 mai 18 2018-05-29
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. In Hong Kong, we recruit within the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Banking and Financial Services, Human Resources, IT, Risk, Compliance, Legal & Audit, Office Support and Sales & Marketing.
My Client is one of the top 3 rating agency that is looking for a Banks Analyst - (Equity or Credit) with a focus on Hong Kong & Macau banks.
Reporting to the team head:
- In-charge of covering banking sectors in Hong Kong, Macau and Mongolia.
- Conduct regular Issuer/Market research for the purpose of analysis, compiling of reports and committee packages
- Support the Hong Kong FIG team in production of Regional Research reports
- Assist in mentoring junior team members
- 7+ years of research experience in either Equity or Fixed Income
- Strong Analytical written skill and Communication skill
- Ability to analyse financial Institutional sector for the purpose of assiging credit ratings
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese