Director, IT Solutions Delivery
- Not Specified
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 18 mai 18 2018-05-18
FWD spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore and Vietnam, offering life insurance across its markets. In Hong Kong, FWD also provides general insurance, employee benefits, pension and financial planning services. FWD’s strategic focus is to leverage technology to create fresh customer
FWD spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore and Vietnam, offering life insurance across its markets. In Hong Kong, FWD also provides general insurance, employee benefits, pension and financial planning services. FWD’s strategic focus is to leverage technology to create fresh customer experience, deliver easy-to-understand products, and achieve its vision to become the leading pan-Asian life insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business arm of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities of FWD Hong Kong have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited has been affirmed ‘A3’ by Moody's and ‘A’ by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received ‘A’ rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 487,000 customers with over 600+ staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
This position will assume the role to manage front-end systems, new project initiatives and on-going BAU support projects in order to support business growth strategies.
- Responsible for managing IT projects throughout its life cycle, including resources planning, budget monitoring, clients’ expectation management, change management, contingency planning, risk assessment and mitigation
- Work closely with project manager, vendors, contractors, and project team members for delivering quality projects and services
- Manage project execution, communicate project progress and issues to project stakeholders, including analytical reports, presentations and other documentations as necessary throughout the project delivery process
- Plan with vendor, and implement system releases upgrade
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management
- Establish technical design standard / templates and lead Life Front-end systems development
- Maintains a measurable and quality of project deliverables within defined and agreed upon project requirements
- Oversee the quality of project / systems deliverables
- Oversees project risks, identifies, determines and recommends risk mitigation solution on projects and implements as appropriate
- Manage to ensure round-the-clock availability of the IT production systems.
- IT staff recruitment, coaching and mentoring
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent, minimum 12 years' working experience in Information Technology, with at least 4 years at a senior manager position, specialized in system development
- Strong leadership experience
- Proven track records in managing regional-based Front-end systems, preferably experiences in implementing IT systems/projects to support Asian countries
- Broad understanding of the technology industry, including current and emerging digital solutions
- Able to communicate well on both technical and business level, and effectively manage IT development team, users and vendors
- Implementation experience in Life insurance systems, e.g. Point of sales, compensation system and workflow will be an advantage