Director, IT Solutions Delivery
- Not Specified
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 19 juin 18 2018-06-19
FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and Japan. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital
FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and Japan. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited has been affirmed ‘A3’ by Moody's and ‘A’ by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received ‘A’ rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 534,000 customers with over 730 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
This position will assume the role to manage Front-end systems new project initiatives and on-going BAU support projects in order to support business growth strategies.
- Responsible for managing IT projects throughout its life cycle, including resources planning, budget monitoring, clients’ expectation management, change management, contingency planning, risk assessment and mitigation.
- Work closely with project manager, vendors, contractors, and project team members for delivering quality projects and services.
- Manage project execution, communicate project progress and issues to project stakeholders, including analytical reports, presentations and other documentations as necessary throughout the project delivery process.
- Plan with vendor, and implement system releases upgrade.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Establish technical design standard / templates and lead Life Front-end systems development.
- Maintains a measureable and quality of project deliverables within defined and agreed upon project requirements.
- Oversees project risks, identifies, determines and recommends risk mitigation solution on projects and implements as appropriate.
University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent, minimum 12 years' working experience in Information Technology, with at least 4 years at a senior manager position, specialized in system development.
Proven track records in managing regional-based Front-end systems, preferably experiences in implementing IT systems/projects to support Asian countries.
Broad understanding of the technology industry, including current and emerging digital solutions.
- Able to communicate well on both technical and business level, and effectively manage IT development team, users and vendors.
- Deep appreciation of latest and emerging technologies and practice.
- Implementation experience in Life insurance systems.