Our client is a prominent institutional investor in Asia. They are hiring Director of Investment Consulting, an internal consulting and transformation role delivering enterprise-wide change initiatives for the Group CIO, and addressing issues raised by subsidiary entity CIOs and Investment Committee members to improve investment processes, performance, and ALM and other risk exposures.
- Manage and deliver internal investment consulting/ advisory projects and initiatives.
- Responsible for investment strategy research and drive new and thematic improvements in investment outcomes.
- Systematic oversight, optimisation and implementation of new and existing strategies, interfacing with group and subsidiary entity CIOs, internal and external portfolio managers across asset classes, and Capital Management and Risk teams.
- Act as a senior adviser on investment-related issues to subsidiary entity Exco / Investment Committee members, and Group Finance & Risks, managing these senior stakeholders.
- Produce high quality presentations to the relevant management committees and C-Suite decision makers, building confidence and exerting necessary influences.
- Maintain and use a network of senior contacts with external asset managers, consultants, and investment banks.
- Bachelors / Masters degree from reputable university.
- CFA or similar an advantage. Actuarial background useful.
- 15-20 years' experience in investment consulting / multi-asset investment research.
- Quantitative experience in statistics / stochastic modelling / quantitative analytics a must.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, able to manage multiple executive level stakeholders.
- Hands-on project management & advisory experience