An exciting opportunity to join a well-established Global Private Bank that offers diversify investment solutions to high net worth clients across the region. They are expanding their wealth management business, with a strong balance sheet, the bank offers comprehensive financial products and investment solutions, alternative investment, and trust and estate planning for their high net worth clients. Our client is interested in talking to experienced private bankers who have had prior experience in acquiring high net worth clients in Greater China and responsible of managing clients’ wealth, preferably from Private Banks, Priority Private or Premier Banking.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- The role will entail a combination of working acquiring existing or new client relationships and their assets, and to provide client advisory along with other in-house investment experts.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- Successful candidate will have at least five years of Private Banking / Wealth Management experience, with a substantial book in excess of USD180m on Greater China, North Asia markets.
- Candidate must have well-built client’s relationships, must be able to commit to transfer their books and be confident in growing a realistic AUM of USD80m over the first year.
- This is an exceptional opportunity for the right individual to join a fast-growing company. The role offers an excellent platform for a Private Banker looking for a career with a competitive package and the opportunity to build a long-term and rewarding business.
- The position is based in Hong Kong
Please contact Gerda on +65 6850 7208 or email your cv directly in word format with job reference no. Jo0000003219 to email@example.com
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.
EA Licence: 16S8131
Recruiter Licence: R1550679