- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- S&P Global
- 17 juil. 18 2018-07-17
S&P Global Ratings
The Role: Director Sales
The Location: Hong Kong
The primary purpose of this role is the generation of revenues new and existing clients of S&P Global Ratings and associated divisions through the development and execution of sales strategies in South China and Hong Kong/Macau/Mongolia.
- Achieve revenue targets for allocated China region, Hong Kong, Macau and Mongolia
- Increase penetration into new and high growth markets, through extensive client outreach
- Increase yield from targeted client base through delivery of full product suite
- Increase sales of non-traditional products to cross border issuers and developed local players through engaging in high value adding sales calls
- Undertake pro-active outreach program with prospects and significant intermediaries and influencers on a consistent basis
- Drive the rollout of new products such as bank loan ratings, Green evaluations, Rating Evaluation Services in China through the identification and development of relationships with key market participants and industry bodies
- Sales Experience - requires minimum seven years in client facing sales roles including exposure to consultative sales techniques
- Market experience - minimum of seven years financial industry exposure including corporate and structured financing techniques, mergers and acquisitions, operation of debt capital markets and financial institution and corporate balance sheet funding techniques. Experience in bank syndication markets viewed favorably
- Educational experience - tertiary qualified, preferable in a finance and marketing related discipline
- Must be fluent in written and oral Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Previous experience in a credit rating agency, financial institution or professional services sales role would be preferred.
About S&P Global Ratings
S&P Global Ratings is the world's leading provider of independent credit ratings. Our ratings are essential to driving growth, providing transparency and helping educate market participants so they can make decisions with confidence. We have more than 1 million credit ratings outstanding on government, corporate, financial sector and structured finance entities and securities. We offer an independent view of the market built on a unique combination of broad perspective and local insight. We provide our opinions and research about relative credit risk; market participants gain independent information to help support the growth of transparent, liquid debt markets worldwide.
S&P Global Ratings is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/ratings .
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law .