Director of Claims (Life Reinsurance)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Stirling Andersen , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S8094
- 20 juil. 18 2018-07-20
New position! This reputable Insurance Company with offices throughout Asia and globally are seeking a Director of Claims who would be based in Hong Kong. This is a regional position where we are looking for someone who is experienced and flexible.
- Lead the Claims teams across Asia.
- Help Claims Manages to monitor and improve efficiency of the claims process, gain understanding of different markets and the areas they can streamline claims process.
- Act as a technical go to person for problematic claims.
- Develop strategies to ensure departments can achieve their objectives.
- Monitor subordinates’ performance and workload, as well as quality.
- Help in training claims managers and assessors.
- Prepare business report of Claims department(s).
- Provide regular training and support to enhance professional knowledge and standard of subordinate and agency.
- Responsible for leading coordinating BAU system enhancement activities to meet business priorities.
- Gathering business data analysis from offices in the region, compare and gain understanding of differences and where improvements could be made.
- Work effectively and efficiently with cross-functional departments and external parties to ensure any projects are delivered on time, within budget and aligned with company strategy.
- Degree holder with recognized insurance professional qualification is preferred
- Regional exposure in Insurance or Re-insurance
- Minimum 15 years' relevant experience in claims function from Insurer, Third Party Administrator (TPA) or reinsurance company
- Strong technical knowledge in all classes of Life Insurance product claims
- Good business sense and able to implement initiatives at corporate level and handle multiple projects
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English with either Mandarin or Cantonese is an advantage.
- Highly organized self-starter, with the ability to lead multiple projects to meet tight deadlines and capable to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.