Our client is a top tier Chinese investment bank in Hong Kong.
- Originate and cxecute corporate finance transactions including IPO, M&A, pre-IPO investment and financial advisory services (IFA/FA)
- Lead a small team to perform due diligence, market research, financial analysis and regulatory check
- Prepare, review and follow with proposals and transaction documents
- Liaise with external professional parties and communicate with relevant authorities, such as SFC and Hong Kong Stock Exchange in connection with respective implementation of projects
- Perform other job duties as assigned from times to times
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Law or related discipline(s) from reputable universities is preferred
- Professional qualification such as CPA and/or CFA are preferred;
- At least 8 yrs of working experience in corporate finance, familiar with PRC deals.
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills with a proven track record in executing Hong Kong IPO/IFA/FA/Code transactions
- Can to work under pressure, self-motivated and a good team player
- Good command of English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua is a must
We have several other mandates in corporate finance sector, candidates with less or more experience are welcome to have a chat.
If you are interested, please feel free to share your updated profile in both English and Chinese. All files received will be kept confidentially.