- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- KPMG Executive Recruitment Limited
- 08 juin 18 2018-06-08
Our client is a buy side investment company of a large listed group in Hong Kong.
- Report to the head
- Focus on Hong Kong equity market
- Perform research, due diligence, modelling, valuation analyses and forecasts to develop investment recommendations and strategies
- Collect, review and analyse industry and company data
- Research, prepare and present investment proposals and related reports for management review
- Bachelor degree holder
- CFA qualified
- Minimum 8 years’ analyst or equity research support experience
- Experience in preparation of investment proposals, sell-side analyst experience or experience working in family office is an advantage
- Strong analytical and modelling skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in English and Chinese
To apply, please send your CV with expected salary to Ms. Franessa Lam by clicking APPLY button or to 23rd Floor, Hysan Place, 500 Hennessy Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.
For more opportunities with our clients and our Personal Information Collection Statement, please visit www.kpmg.com.cn/KER-opportunities
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
@2018 KPMG Executive Recruitment Limited, a Hong Kong limited liability company and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.