EUC Support Engineer
Desk Side Support is expected to manage all the EUC (End User Computing) activities. Such tickets will be passed on to the End User Computing team by the Service Desk team. Below is a basic list of EUC responsibilities:
- Hardware Setup/configuration, troubleshooting and replacement.
- Deploying build images and software's using SCCM to Laptops and Desktops.
- Supporting and interacting with end users, including moves, transfers, new hires, etc.
- Standalone Printer support and installation, Network Printers basic network connectivity troubleshooting.
- Inventory Management including disposal and intake
- Commissioning and decommissioning of assets
Troubleshooting & performing break fix issues
- Windows and MAC with basic troubleshooting (Example: Email configuration/Drive Mapping/Connectivity issues)
- Mobile Device
- VIP Users Ontime support
- VPN Connectivity/Installations
- IMAC Software / Hardware Request (Example: New hire/ Leaver Request/Office Movement)
- Printer troubleshooting (Very minimal support but coordinate with local facilities and Vendor)
- Assets management
- Telephony services (wherever required)
- Antivirus Management (Manual Installation, Automated push and Performing Virus Scan on Local End Users machines based on Request)
- Citrix installation troubleshooting
- Application and database installation / troubleshooting
- Backup\\Tape ( Scratch Tape Loading both Inbound and Outbound coordination with Iron Mountain and with task ticket provided EUC will extend the hands and foot support
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) - Apple iOS devices ONLY
- Skype for business for remote control
- SCCM remote controller (not a default install)
- RDP for remote control
- Active Directory
- SCCM for user lookup, tracking devices, machine information lookup
- Network Equipment and Server
- Power Outage
- Seasonal events where
- EUC will need to support seasonal events such as Quarterly Updates / Townall Meeting
- EUC will need to support customers on Wifi connections and printings.
- EUC will need to support the connection of the laptop / monitors at the conference theatre and also need to support the presentations of the presenter at the conference theatre
- EUC support at the meeting rooms may required for VIP meetings .
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 230 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.