Electronic Trading Specialist
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- China International Capital Corporation (HK) Ltd
- 01 juin 18 2018-06-01
This job is to be performed by a trading professional who is responsible for covering the equity electronic trading areas in equity Direct Market Access.
This job is to be performed by a trading professional who is responsible for covering the equity electronic trading areas in equity Direct Market Access. The duties and responsibilities he/she is going to take this job include, but not limited to:
- Monitoring direct market access (DMA) and direct strategy access (DSA) flow on daily basis. Communication with DMA and DSA clients for issues arising from orders
- Work on client on boarding process with internal account management, technology and legal team.
- Overseeing and supervising technology projects in DMA and DSA
- Help to develop and generate pre-trade and post-trade report for DSA algo
- Knowledge regarding trade execution, trading systems, and algorithmic strategies
- Good market sense and in-depth knowledge in capital market.
- Good understanding of FIX, electronic trading and algorithmic trading
- Knowledge in developing trade report related to various benchmarks
- Knowledgeable in securities settlement & clearing.
- Understand institutional clients’ investment behavior and orientation.
Skills and Abilities
- Customer-oriented mentality
- Fluent in trading technology and trading algorithms
- Strong language skills in Mandarin and English, Cantonese is a plus
- Quick-minded and quick-handed
- A good team player
- At least 3-5 years relevant experience in electronic trading or sales trading, covering Mainland accounts
- Bachelor degree or above, preference for finance related major.
- License of securities trading.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of the work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as the comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.