Employee Relations Manager - Human Resources - Hong Kong
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services Industry/Sector
Not Applicable Specialism
IFS - Human Capital (HC) Management Level
Manager Job Description & Summary
A career in Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You'll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm's people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
Our team focuses on providing guiding principles for delivering policy and employee relations strategy based on local territory regulation and legislation. You'll focus on providing subject matter expertise in restructuring, redundancy, and exits as well as providing guidance on due diligence requests.
Our Human Capital professionals drive the firm's people strategy, create a unique people experience, and enable our business success as the distinctive number one professional services firm.
The Employee Relations & Policy Manager supports driving and delivering our compliance, policy and advice on major people-related areas in Hong Kong and mainland China. Main responsibilities include: Strategy
- As the subject matter expert (SME) of employment-related regulatory and compliance areas
- Support assessing the organisational impact of changes triggered from external factors (e.g. regulatory changes) or internal factors (e.g. firm initiatives), including Terms & Conditions of employment
- Provide input as needed to shape the firm's people-related initiatives/practices and ensure their compliance and reflecting the latest strategic directions
Employee Relations (ER)
- Support HR policies update and revision across Hong Kong/China to ensure they are legally compliance, commercial, alignment and driving the right behaviours with our people.
- Understand the latest development of laws and regulations in Hong Kong, and drive changes to the HR policies and practices to ensure compliance and minimise risks to the firm, through activities such as researching, generating and maintaining policy and guidance documentation and participating in relevant projects.
- Review and update the employment documents for compliance including offer letter, employment contract, service agreements, and other employment-related templates through working with key parties e.g. Office of General Counsel (OGC).
- Support and coordinate HR policy projects as needed, including managing project timeline, coordinate and consolidate feedback, and provide update and analysis etc.
- Support and contribute to the design of ER case management framework, approach and protocol;
- Provide guidance and support to Business and HR business partner teams on ER issues, such as employee grievance, under performance, disciplinary issues, work injury, policy interpretation, etc.
- Advising employee relations trends through research and benchmarking and advises leaders and HR business partner teams regarding internal and external trends.
- Provide SME knowledge for crisis management such as natural disaster and people incident.
- Liaise with legal advisers on settlement agreements and mediation as needed.
- Facilitate and conduct investigations of employee complaints.
- HR consulting experience of 5 years+ in a multi-national or services environment which includes exposure and experience in employment relations and labour issue management.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Human Resource Management or Law.
- Hands-on experience of handling ER matters such as misconduct, employee grievances, employee sickness etc.
- Highly analytical and problem-solving skills
- Project management and organizational skills
- Strong English and Mandarin language skills
- Ability to work independently and autonomously with minimal direction
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Required Skills Optional Skills Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Up to 20% Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
No Government Clearance Required?
No Job Posting End Date
十一月 30, 2021