Employee Technology Experience - Tech Bar Lead - Kowloon Bay
Our Global TechnologyInfrastructure group is a team of innovators who love technology as much as youdo. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focusedapproach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'llwork in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and theproducts you deliver-will thrive.
As a member of our TechnologyOperations team, your initiative and creative problem-solving will help propelglobal innovation in technology and business. Working with a team of motivatedcollaborators, you'll develop and implement strategic technology solutions,ensuring the successful integration of network system and applications serversinto existing and new technology infrastructures. You'll play a key role in thecare and support of customers, including proactive incident monitoring. Inaddition to valuable on-the-job experience, you'll receive coaching, mentorshipand a host of other development opportunities to advance your career at thefirm and beyond.
This role is part of our GTI Employee Experience team that will besupporting our highly visible internal Tech Bar strategy and build out. Thisteam provides employees with concierge style service, along with hardware & softwaresupport, guidance, tips, demonstrations and marketing of the firms latestproducts, tools and services. It isimportant that the candidate demonstrate an ability to think strategically,execute with precision under pressure and manage all customer interactions witha high degree of client satisfaction.
This role requires a wide varietyof strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BAdegree or equivalent experience
- Advancedinfrastructure project, operations systems and data analytics knowledge
- Proficiencyin one or more of the following: Microsoft Office, VPN, Virtual Machines,Remote Connectivity products, Security
- Understandingof technology offerings and businesses supported
- Abilityto identify problems, troubleshoot and deliver strategic solutions to clients
- Genuineinterest in continuous feedback, learning and growth opportunities
- Effectivecollaboration and communication to achieve common goals and maintain a companystandard of excellence
- Goodknowledge of Windows/MAC OS with the ability to carry out root cause analysis
- Stronganalytical and problem resolution skills
- Advanced knowledge of performance metrics and reporting, technicalproblem resolution and risk management
- Experience gathering and analyzing data to effect meaningful change in areas that need improvement
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
- Ability to communicate and drive the strategic direction of the firm, delivering technology solutions that meet internal and external needs
- Expertise prioritizing customer experience, reviewing feedback, hosting customer forums and focus groups to proactively address the needs of the customer.
- Drives Performance and develops teams - Recruit diverse talent, run disciplined performance reviews and regularly collaborate and check-in on priorities to help focus on key results
- Ability to effectively collaborate with Peer group to identify and highlight best practices in support through continuous assessment, and elevating process and product recommendations to senior managers.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a globalfinancial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggesttech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technologyinitiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations inelectronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development.Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to createinnovative solutions that will are transforming the financial servicesindustry.
At JPMorgan Chase& Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, andwe're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. Weencourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitivebenefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as partof a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives ofpeople and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
If you're interested in work that makes a difference, thenapply today.