Enterprise Sales - Electronic Trading Solutions Relationship Manager - Hong Kong
Bloomberg's Electronic Trading Solutions Buyside team sells various solutions for Fixed Income and FX e-trading and workflow automation, as well as work with other enterprise sales teams to cross sell Bloomberg's entire suite of products for buyside customers. What's the role?
As a Relationship Manager, you will contribute to efforts to grow existing buyside customer relationships and grow new businesses, working closely with both internal and external business stakeholders across our businesses. We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Sell and support client needs with regards to FXGO and FIT, Bloomberg's global FX and commodities, and fixed income electronic trading venues
- Manage and grow our buyside client base through increasing their trading volume on our platform and move more voice-based trades to electronic trading, building pipeline through prospecting, relationship management, referrals, and cross-selling
- Build an in-depth understanding about the various markets the coverage buyside clients are participating in and our clients' workflows, to directly impact sales and anticipate the market's future needs to position Bloomberg's solutions for the various workflows
- Perform meetings with buyside clients and prospects to present unique Bloomberg solutions
- Understand the current regulatory landscape and our clients' challenges around it
- Possess project management skills to coordinate product initiatives regionally, including but not limited to taking on product advocacy, to provide feedback to Bloomberg's Business Managers and Product Development teams on user demand and evolving market practices to drive product improvements
- Employ best use of our flat corporate structure to network across various departments, calling on specific expertise, and promote collaboration to deliver solutions to our clients
We'd love to see:
- Experience in the Fixed Income and/or FX markets, preferably experience in the e-commerce business from a front-office perspective (Sales or Trading)
- Knowledge of respective markets and trading needs
- Strong communication and presentation skills to build phenomenal relationships with buyside clients, including senior level professionals
- Ability to understand, interpret, and develop the requirements of our clients into action plans, and to convey these plans to our product team
If this sounds like you:
- Prior sales, new business development or account management experience, covering market participant clients
- Familiarity with OMS and EMS software
- Sales Engineer or Technical Sales experience
- Fluency in an additional Asian language, in particular Mandarin and Cantonese
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/solution/execution-order-management/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.