Enterprise Sales - Portfolio & Risk Analytics Relationship Manager - Hong Kong
Our Sales teams put the industry's most powerful Portfolio & Risk Analytics solution (PORT) at the fingertips of global investment professionals. Our solutions help our clients make quicker and more informed decision by empowering them with the tools to define appropriate investment universes with benchmarks, successfully implement optimal investment portfolio strategies, easily and accurately measure portfolio risk and return, and streamline their overall investment management workflow.
What's the role?
With a consultative approach, you'll identify our clients' needs and demonstrate how PORT will help them make the best investment and/or trading decisions. You're someone that understands the nuts and bolts of portfolio management, perhaps acquired at a buy-side firm or whilst working for another vendor. Coupled with this technical knowledge will be an astute commercial mindset, meeting clients on a regular basis, and working to exceed sales metrics. You'll also be an excellent communicator, well adept at giving product demonstrations and presentations to current clients and prospects.
We'll trust you to:
- Acquire new clients and expand the footprint of PORT
- Manage client engagement and relationships particularly in the buy-side sector
- Collaborate with internal Financial Products groups to deliver the Bloomberg value proposition to clients
- Achieve sales targets and agreed level of client engagement activities
- Provide detailed product feedback from clients to internal business managers in an effort to continually improve our products
- Take a lead role in conducting internal and client training sessions
You'll need to have:
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English, and an additional Asian language (Mandarin / Korean)
- At least 5 years' experience working in, or selling to, the buy-side i.e. pension funds, investment advisors or mutual funds, or alternatively, experience in financial engineering/structuring
- Demonstrable ability to identify new prospects, and build and maintain solid client relationships
- Equity and/or Fixed Income market experience and knowledge
- A self-starter and proactive collaborator with strong multi-tasking skills
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/product/portfolio-risk-analytics/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of thought and perspective in every form. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.