Taikang Asset Management Co., Ltd. (hereafter simplified as “Taikang AMC” or “the Company”) was set up in February 2006 with its predecessor as the asset management centre of Taikang Life Insurance Co., Ltd. Its registered capital reached RMB 1 billion.
TAIKANG ASSET MANAGEMENT (HONG KONG) COMPANY LIMITED
Taikang Asset Management (Hong Kong) Company Limited (hereafter simplified as “Taikang Asset (Hong Kong)” or “the Company”) was established in November 2007, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Taikang Asset Management Company, Limited. Taikang Asset (Hong Kong) has been licensed by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (“SFC”) for Type 1 (Dealing in Securities), Type 4 (Advising on Securities) and Type 9 (Asset Management) regulated activity. The Company is expanding and is inviting professionals who are inspired in developing their career at Taikang Asset (Hong Kong).
Our workplace reflects our values. We offer competitive benefits and development opportunities in the Company, and a culture of innovation that embraces internationalization, standardization, steadiness, collaboration, and career growth. If this sounds like the choice you want to make, then choose Taikang Asset (Hong Kong)—and make a difference with us.
- Reporting to the Chief Investment Officer
- Implement an investment process to generate alpha / absolute return, including stock selection methodology, additional alpha drivers, portfolio construction and risk management
- Utilize investment process to actively manage Emerging Asia markets portfolios in compliance with established in investment guidelines and policies
- Perform fundamental business model assessment and valuation analysis of individual securities as part of a stock selection process
- Draft market analysis and portfolio commentaries on request
- Support investment team in the generation of investment ideas and perform financial analysis
- Handle correspondence, support business meetings and business development, preparing various types of investment reports or marketing materials
- Handle ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Degree or above holder in Finance/Economics, CFA charter holder preferred
- Must have 8 years buy side equity primary research and financial analysis experience in Emerging Asia markets and coverage. Priority consideration given to those with proven performance track record and stocks picking in the Emerging Asia markets
- Proficiency in fundamental analysis with valuation based investment philosophy
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel
- An excellent communicator with good presentation skills in both written and spoken English and Mandarin
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with available date, current and expected salary to email@example.com
(All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)